Factory production hall flooring is considered appropriate to the type of industrial activity in each factory, and due to the specific use in each industry, one type of flooring alone is certainly not suitable for all factories.
Whether you need a production hall flooring for a car factory, aircraft, electronics, parts workshops, food processing, grocery store, laboratory or in any other environment, Western Canada Coatings has a solution for ٍepoxy floor coatings for factories. We have also free online estimate for your convenience.
For example, the flooring of the production hall of furniture factories and the decorative and decorative parts of an industrial complex is in great contrast in composition and aesthetics with the industrial flooring resistant to acid and the high temperature and humidity of a battery room in the production unit.
The reason for the epoxy flooring of factories
In factories and places with high traffic (human and heavy machinery and forklifts) and areas that are under severe mechanical pressure and impact, the implementation of integrated epoxy flooring is suitable. In 2010, the implementation of integrated epoxy flooring for food, pharmaceutical and health factories was approved as a circular.
Factory flooring is tied directly to the facility’s ability to maintain safe and efficient production. Flooring that’s vulnerable to damage over time could result in less efficient production while also posing a danger to workers as the risk of slipping increases.
Without high-quality factory flooring installed, factories won’t be as capable of handling heavy machinery and equipment and may require more time for cleanup and maintenance. Proper factory flooring installation will also make the facility more visually appealing to visitors and indicate that the factory is well-maintained, safe, and efficient.
Our flooring solutions can give your facility everything it needs to avoid damage to equipment and harm to workers and visitors while improving its overall aesthetics.
The resistance of ٍepoxy floor coatings for factories against shocks and pressure (weight-bearing up to 6 tons) is very high and its degree of resistance can even be adjusted during execution. Also, this flooring is very resistant to abrasion (scratch), chemicals (acids, bases, solvents, etc.), heat and high temperature, and all these cases have led to a very long life (at least 20 years). Compared to other floors.
Epoxy flooring is very resistant to water and moisture and even prevents the penetration of water, oil, bacteria, etc. to the surface below the epoxy (main floor). It can also be washed with all detergents
One of the most prominent features of ٍepoxy floor coatings for factories is its insulation against electricity and electricity (antistatic). Therefore, the use of this flooring is necessary for environments that deal with electricity to increase safety.
Epoxy flooring is one of the best choices for covering the floor of hospitals and health centres because it is antibacterial and prevents the formation of dust.
Advantages of ٍEpoxy Floor Coatings for Factories
- Significant reduction of building weight and lightening of structure
- Integrated and without any seams
- Completely hygienic, has antibacterial properties and prevents the growth and reproduction of insects, fungi, mould and….
- Variety in design and colour
- High durability and useful life
- Save and reduce energy loss from surfaces
- Complete surface insulation and prevent water leakage
- Ease of washing
- Local repairability
- Resistant to flammability
- Suitable chemical resistance, especially against bases, acids, solvents, oils and detergents
- Resistant to water, moisture and steam
- Impact-resistant and traffic of machines and forklifts
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces, especially concrete and cement
- Very high electrical resistance
- High heat resistance and dimensional stability
- Antistatic – antislip
- Resistant to temperature changes
- Resistant to water, moisture and steam
- No slipping and frustration on the surfaces