epoxy flooring for industrial spaces offer many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete. In many industrial settings, such as aeroplane hangars, distribution facilities, and assembly plants, flooring can go through a significant amount of wear and tear ranging from contact with harsh and corrosive chemical and oils to scratches and abrasions caused by heavy pieces of machinery such as aeroplanes and forklifts. It is essential that your industrial floor coating is durable and made to last so that you can continue to perform successfully and efficiently.
epoxy flooring for industrial spaces :
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas
- Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic
- Quick and easy to install, requiring no layout, cutting additional adhesives, or special tools or equipment
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Resists oil stains and water
- Creates a seamless surface that can last many years
- Can be combined with paints and colours to mask off chips and cracks
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
- Can be applied in different patterns to create visible driveways and/or identify walkable areas
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors
- May be compatible with self-levelling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product
- Requires little or no major maintenance
By investing in high-quality industrial epoxy flooring, you are not only guaranteeing a neat and polished look for your space, but you’re also creating a safe workplace for your employees. In industrial workplaces such as commercial kitchens, distribution facilities, and assembly plants, there are often a lot of moving parts: sliding carts, forklifts carrying heavy materials back and forth, and much more. Without proper traction from industrial floor coatings, slips and falls become more common and put workers at risk for serious injury. A slip-resistant, non-skid industrial floor coating can prevent such accidents from occurring, allowing the business to continue as usual and free of safety concerns.
Epoxy flooring systems resurface concrete floors and add colour to designate walkways or other markings. They are able to provide a number of performance functions such as slip resistance, chemical resistance, and abrasion resistance. Epoxy floors are also used to provide waterproofing and pitch for water drainage and are seamless solutions for hygienic protection. From an aesthetic standpoint, epoxy floors can add decorative finishes and designs to both commercial and industrial spaces, with unlimited colour options.
The ideal industrial flooring system for your warehouse will exhibit a level, seamless, durable, easy-to-clean finish. It will also provide a permanent solution for your facility flooring needs. Epoxy and urethane flooring are often installed in these areas, due to their many benefits.
Having served clients across Vancouver and spanning in many industries, we have an industrial epoxy flooring installer to meet your needs.